Aviation Snips with Power-Fit™ Hand Grips – AVs
Malco AVs Aviation Snips feature POWER-FIT™ performance hand grips with non-slip grooves and improved safety guards. These grips evenly distribute pressure, resulting in less fatigue and increased productivity, while also providing maximum grip even in the dirtiest conditions. An easy release side latch offers quick operation and cutting. Forged hardened steel jaws offer a strong, long lasting cutting edge.
Available in left, right, combination, offset-left, and offset-right cutting models. Click here to view the offset cutting models.
Malco AVs Aviation Snips. Precision snips designed for today’s Professional Tradesman.
- POWER-FIT™ Performance Hand Grips naturally distribute pressure evenly across your hand resulting in a more natural feel and less fatigue.
- Ergonomic hand guards allow users to efficiently cut into material faster.
- Improved hand guards prevent hands from slipping forward over the blades.
- Non-slip grips with grooves provide improved grip, even in dirty conditions.
- Self-opening latch for quick one-hand operation.
- Hardened forged steel jaws provide long lasting high-strength cutting edges.
|Catalog #||Description||Cutting Application||Length of Cut in. (mm)||Grip||Length in. (mm)||Net Weight oz. (g)|
|AV1||Forged Steel Aviation Snip||Cuts Left||1-3/8 (34.9)||Red||9-5/8 (245)||14 (397)|
|AV2||Forged Steel Aviation Snip||Cuts Right||1-3/8 (34.9)||Green||9-5/8 (245)||14 (397)|
|AV3||Forged Steel Aviation Snip||Cuts Straight, Left, and Right||1-1/2 (38.1)||Yellow||9-7/8 (251)||14 (397)|
Capacities: in (mm)
|Aluminum||Copper||Stainless Steel (20 Gauge)||Galv Steel (18 Gauge)||Mild Steel (18 Gauge)|
|.062 (1.57)||.054 (1.37)||.036 (0.91)||.052 (01.32)||.048 (1.22)|