Just starting your career in the trades? Malco wishes you nothing but the best moving forward! Committed to serving the trades, we believe in offering top-quality products that work hard, enhance performance, and stand up to years of real-world use on the job. If you are going into the industries of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), building construction, or autobody repair, check out our top tool suggestions below!
Best Technician Tools for HVAC Applications
- Malco has put together a Deluxe HVAC Starter Kit with all the essentials you need to succeed as an HVAC technician. This kit comes in your choice of a Soft-Sided Tool Bag or Tool Backpack with 27 tools, ranging from a 5-Blade Sheet Metal Crimper to a TurboShear® drill attachment, with complimentary 100 packs of Zip-In® and Bit-Tip® Screws. Quickly and easily cut, crimp, bend, fold, flatten, straighten, and screw through sheet metal with these long-lasting Malco tools.
- Our special ergonomic Redline® Handles are comfortable to use and offer non-slip grip contours, spring handle actuation, and a thumb-operated handle latch. The engineered handle opening of the tool compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand.
Check out these reviews of some of our essential HVAC tools:
“Use the TS1 TurboShear every day as an HVAC technician, so I can say without question that this TurboShear lives up to every bit of what I have come to expect from Malco. Great piece of equipment for anyone working with sheet metal or in the HVAC field.” 5-Star Review by WorkingMan on the TS1 TurboShear®
“I have been in the industry for over 30 years, and as far as I know, I have used Zip-In Screws from Malco ever since I started in the trade. In the past 23 years, I have owned my own business, and I have tried other screws and always come back to Malco.” 5-Star Review by Gary K. on the Zip-In® Self Piercing Sheet Metal Screws
Best Technician Tools for Building Construction Applications
- If you’re going to be working on a roof, siding, or gutters, Malco has the durable tools you need to complete the job.
- We offer time-saving roofing and siding tools such as TurboShear® drill attachments and air tools that can smoothly cut through metal, vinyl, asphalt, slate, and fiber cement/backer board, as well as a Fiber Cement Siding Angle Cutter, Speed Set Gauges, SideSwiper® II Vinyl Siding Removal Tool, The Beast Shingle Removers, 3-Station Edge Roller, and a Nail Hole Slot Punch.
- Essential gutter tools include Gutter Outlet Punches, Gutter Outlet Saws, and a 5-Blade Gutter Downspout Crimper.
Here are some reviews of our handy building construction tools:
“I’m a contractor. I do several metal roof jobs a year. Was skeptical when I first bought this, but it was definitely the best decision. This tool cuts cutting time in half. It leaves a very smooth edge that won’t cut you like snips will. Very much recommended.” 5-Star Review by 304carpenter on the TurboShear Corrugated Metal Cutting Drill Attachment
“Works like a champ. No more bleeding fingers trying to get vinyl siding to snap back together. Just hook the tool onto the last lip of the siding, rotate it upwards, and either push or pull on the siding.” 5-Star Review by Kenneth B. on the SideSwiper II Vinyl Siding Removal Tool
Best Technician Tools for Autobody
- We offer essential autobody tools to complete your collection, such as a Conformable Sander, Axial Weld-Bonding Pliers, Raditap Rapid Dent Removal System, TurboXTools™ Quarter Panel Hemming/ DH Door Hemming Drill Attachment, Hole Punch and Flange Air Tools, Spot Weld Cutter Kit, and a TurboShear® Automotive attachment, among other useful products.
- At Malco, we are always striving to create new, innovative tools or update our existing product lines to best serve our customers. Click here to learn more about our innovation process and some innovative autobody repair tools.
Check out these reviews of our labor-saving automotive tools:
“Works great every time. Good size hole to spot weld and great crimped edge. Great time saver!” 5-Star Review by Peter S. on the Hole Punch and Flange Air Tool – 5/16 Inch Hole
“Great delivery, came in on time, perfect condition, and the case is nice and strong. Tools work great, perfect for spot weld cutting and easy to clean and maintain.” 5-Star Review by Russo on the Spot Weld Cutter Kit