TurboShear® Automotive – Heavy Duty, Pneumatic
Use AIR PRESSURE for unstoppable shearing power in heavy sheet metal.
- Compatible with most existing air set-ups.
- Easily cuts auto body panels. Wide-opening jaws also navigate thick plastic bumper profiles, rocker panels and layered metal!
- Cuts Straight and to the Left including round and square auto body patches.
- Compact, Lightweight, One-Hand Operation.
- Long lasting blades also easily replaceable at job site. Order No. TSHDRBC.
What materials will the turbo shear cut?
TSHD1A1 – cuts 18-gauge (1.32 mm) galvanized steel (auto body panels), 20-gauge (.82 mm) non hardened carbon steel and stainless steel, 14-gauge (1.54 mm) aluminum, and .100 inch (2.55 mm).
How clean is the cut?
TSHD1A1 – The Turboshear metal cutting series will make clean cuts throughout the range of thicknesses of material listed above. The tool will need to be adjusted when going from very thin to thick material and vice versa.
How do you adjust the tool to get the optimum cut?
TSHD1A1 – The clearance between the cutting jaws is adjustable in order to achieve the optimum cut for thick or thin material. To adjust, locate the 3/16” set screw on the back of the tool, towards the front of the tool near the jaws. Turn it clockwise to tighten the gap of the jaws for thinner material or counterclockwise to make the gap of the jaws larger for thicker material.