PEX Tubing Uncoiler
Organize and dispense PEX tubing easily and efficiently with Malco’s PEX Tubing Uncoiler. A heavy-duty turntable supports a full coil of PEX (polyethylene cross-linked tubing). An eyelet loop opens for easy feeding or removal of tubing from the uncoiler unit. The rotating eyelet arm allows tubing to be pulled off in any direction. A Factory-adjusted tension prevents backlash and spreading of tubing coil off the turntable.
The PEX Tubing Uncoiler is easy to setup, with no tools required to assemble, and takes up very little space in a truck or van. The entire unit stores in a steel-reinforced plastic case measuring 40” x 17” x 5” (102 x 43 x 13 cm). Carrying weight is only 50 lbs. (22.7 kg).
Accommodates all types of PEX tubing: 1000 ft. (305 m) of 3/8” to 1/2” (9.5 to 12.7 mm) or 500 ft. (152 m) of 5/8” to 1” (15.9 to 25.4 mm).
- No tools are required to assemble
- Optional wheel and handle kit available
- Use for hydronic in-floor radiant heating layout and for running potable tubing
- Comes with a case
- Accommodates all types of PEX tubing
- Easy feeding or removal of tubing from Uncoiler unit
- Factory-adjusted tension prevents backlash and spreading of tubing coil off the turntable.
- The PEX Tubing Uncoiler takes up very little space in a truck or van
- The entire unit stores in a steel-reinforced plastic case