Ceiling Grid Punch
Malco’s Ceiling Grid Punch makes clean 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) holes in up to three layers of 25 gauge (0.53 mm) ceiling grid. The tool’s slim, but strong, “C” shaped steel frame ensures lightweight, one hand operation and allows easy access into tight corners. It is ideal for punching through main tees and perimeter wall angle that is to be secured with blind rivets. A generous throat opening allows full operation from the edge of both standard 1 inch and 1/2 inch (25.4 and 12.7 mm) grid profiles. This durable punch features hardened all-steel construction with rust resistant nickel plate and black oxide finishes. The long-life tool steel punch is also easily replaced on the job.
The Malco Ceiling Grid Punch also features ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation, and a thumb-operated handle latch ensures a comfortable one hand operation.
- Lightweight and maneuverable.
- Make holes in three layers of 25 gauge (0.53 mm) grid with ease.
- Generous throat opening accesses 1 inch and 1/2 inch (25.4 and 12.7 mm) grid profiles.
- Fast and easy punch replacement.
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down.