C-RHEX® For Building Construction Cleanable, Reversible Magnetic Hex Driver (1/4″ and 5/16″)
Featuring deeper sockets, the C-RHEX Building Construction Series drivers are ideal for installing fasteners with higher head heights, such as concrete anchors, pole barn screws, and other common RSG fasteners. On top of that, these drivers are designed to work effectively with painted fasteners, as specialized polish in the internal sockets prevents them from falling off the shaft. Contractors and maintenance teams will save valuable time and effort by having access to two reversible hex sizes in one driver with color-coded grooves for easy identification. Like our other C-RHEX models, these drivers are built with S2 hardened steel for long life and superior durability. The protected heavy-duty magnet is easy to clean and doesn’t contact the screw, so the fasteners spin true, and the magnet retains its strength for years to come. It’s the perfect companion for RSG pros.
The Building Construction Series models are available in six lengths: 2” (MSHC2), 4” (MSHMLC2), 6” (MSHXLC2), 8” (MSH2XLC2), 10” (MSH3XLC2), and 12” (MSH4XLC2).
• Reversible 1/4” & 5/16” hex sockets for quick changes between sizes
• Deeper sockets are compatible with higher-head fasteners such as concrete anchors and pole barn screws
• Works effectively with painted fasteners, as specialized polish in the internal sockets prevents it from falling off the shaft
• Removable driver for easy cleanup of the socket and magnet
• Protected heavy-duty magnet doesn’t contact the screw, so the fasteners spin true
• Built with S2 hardened steel for long life and superior durability
• Designed for daily use on even the most demanding jobs
• Features color-coded grooves for easy identification