Adjustable Siding Gauge
The NEW Malco Adjustable Siding Gauge (SGA) aides’ one-person installation of most commercially available lap siding including fiber cement and LP Smart Siding. The adjustable clamping ensures 5/16″ – 5/8″ material thicknesses may be firmly held in place, while the adjustable reveal ensures the siding is properly positioned (4″ – 8″ reveals). Your team will have the right tool for the job at hand. The ergonomic design ensures comfort while quickly hanging siding all day long. Two gauges are included and support full 16′ length lap siding for fast 1-person installation.
- 4″-8″ (1/4″ increments) adjustment range allows contractors to use the tool on multiple siding heights/brands
- 5/16″ – 5/8″ clamping range allows user to use one gauge to hang most common lap siding
- Non marring design is made for use with primed materials
- Ergonomic design that’s easily grasped and clamped
- Aluminum cover is light weight and break resistant