Aviation Snips with Power-Fit™ Hand Grips: Offset AVs
Get a better grip with Malco’s Offset AV Aviation Snips!
Malco Offset AV Aviation Snips feature grooved non-slip POWER-FIT™ performance hand grips. These enhanced grips naturally distribute pressure evenly across the user’s hand, resulting in a more natural feel with less fatigue and increased strength. Safety hand guards allow the user to cut quickly into sheet metal, while preventing the hand from slipping forward over the blades. A self-opening latch provides convenience for the user to quickly open the snips when ready. Made with only the best, the hardened forged steel jaws offer a strong long lasting cutting edge.
Available in left, right, combination, offset-left, and offset-right cutting models. Click here to view the left, right, and combination cutting models.
Malco AV Aviation Snips. Precision snips designed for today’s Professional Tradesman.
- POWER-FIT™ Performance Hand Grips naturally distribute pressure evenly across your hand resulting in a more natural feel and less fatigue.
- Ergonomic hand guards allow users to efficiently cut into material faster.
- Improved hand guards prevent hands from slipping forward over the blades.
- Non-slip grips with grooves provide improved grip, even in dirty conditions.
- Self-opening latch for quick one-hand operation.
- Hardened forged steel jaws provide long lasting high-strength cutting edges.
|Catalog #||Description||Cutting Application||Length of Cut in. (mm)||Grip||Length in. (mm)||Net Weight oz. (g)|
|AV6||Forged Steel Aviation Snip||Offset Cuts Straight and Left||1-1/4 (31.8)||Red||9-5/8 (245)||15 (425)|
|AV7||Forged Steel Aviation Snip||Offset Cuts Straight and Right||1-1/4 (31.8)||Green||9-5/8 (245)||15 (425)|
Capacities – Inches (mm)
|Aluminum||Copper||Stainless Steel (20 Gauge)||Galv Steel (18 Gauge)||Mild Steel (18 Gauge)|
|.062 (1.57)||.054 (1.37)||.036 (0.91)||.052 (1.32)||.048 (1.22)|
My Review for Aviation Snips with Power-Fit™ Hand Grips: Offset AVs
Had to order em onlineCause the supply houses stopped carrying them for some reason. I have these and the reds. Best snips made IMO. I had my last pair for 4 years till my helper used them as a hammer. Other than that they were bullet proof.