Using the Facing Gauge while working across the width of the plank ensures greater accuracy of the desired exposure and guards against sagging. The FCFG Facing Gauge may also be used in combination with the Malco FCG2 Overlap Gauge to prop up one end of the plank for one-person application.
- More accurate and easier to use than home-made wood “preacher” blocks.
- Adjustable for precise 5″, 6″, 7″, or 8″ (127, 152, 178, or 203 mm) exposures.
- Gauging block easily snaps into desired exposure position without use of tools or fasteners.
- Easily held with one hand while steadying new plank for nailing.
- May be used with Overlap Gauge for 1-person application. Mixed Gauge Set: FCMS.
- Manufactured of tough, long-lasting, weather-resistant nylon material throughout.
My Review for Gauges: Facing
Five StarsGreat Seller. Item arrived quickly and as described. Thanks.
Versatile, simple, inexpensive, adjustableVersatile, simple, inexpensive, adjustable, easier than making your own.
Very usefulWork well with fiber cement siding. Seem to be rather flexible during the hot days, but work well in spite of that.