Are you a spring trade school graduate? Congratulations! Malco applauds you for completing post-secondary schooling to further your professional career. We wish you nothing but the best moving forward. If you are graduating from trade school programs in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), building construction, or autobody repair, check out our top tool suggestions below!
Tools for HVAC Trade School Graduates:
- Malco has put together a Deluxe HVAC Starter Kit that has all the essentials you need to succeed as an HVAC technician. This kit comes in your choice of a Soft-Sided Tool Bag or Tool Backpack with 27 tools, ranging from a 5-Blade Sheet Metal Crimper to a TurboShear® drill attachment, with complimentary 100 packs of Zip-In and Bit-Tip Screws. Quickly and easily cut, crimp, bend, fold, flatten, straighten, and screw through sheet metal with these long-lasting Malco tools.
- Our special ergonomic Redline Handles are comfortable to use and offer non-slip grip contours, spring handle actuation, and a thumb-operated handle latch. The engineered handle opening of the tool complements the natural power stroke of any user’s hand.
Check out these reviews of some of our essential HVAC tools:
“I’ve been in the HVAC industry 26 years and have tried all the latest and greatest tools, but if it don’t say MALCO in my tool bag, it does not go period! ALL TOOLS ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY.”
– 5-Star Review by Toney B. on the 5-Blade Sheet Metal Crimper
“The very best screws in the industry. I have been in the industry for over 30 years, as far as I know, I have used Zip-In Screws from Malco ever since I started in the trade. In the past 23 years, I have owned my own business, I have tried other screws and always come back to Malco.”
-5-Star Review by Gary K. on the Zip-In® Self Piercing Sheet Metal Screws
Tools for Building Construction Trade School Graduates:
- If you’re going to be working on a roof, siding, or gutters, Malco has the durable tools you need to complete the job. Keep reading for a few examples of our specialty products for each category of work.
- We offer time-saving roofing and siding tools such as TurboShear® drill attachments and air tools that can smoothly cut through metal, vinyl, asphalt, slate, and fiber cement/backerboard, as well as a Fiber Cement Siding Angle Cutter, Speed Set Gauges, SideSwiper® II-Vinyl Siding Removal Tool, The Beast Shingle Removers, 3-Station Edge Roller, and a Nail Hole Slot Punch.
- Essential gutter tools include Gutter Outlet Punches, Gutter Outlet Saws, and a 5-Blade Gutter Downspout Crimper.
Here are some reviews of our handy building construction tools:
“Wish I had bought it three roofs ago. This is an indispensable tool for putting on metal roofs. I no longer dread having to cut metal panels.” – 5-Star Review by an Amazon Customer on the TurboShear® Heavy Duty Sheet Metal Cutting Tool Attachment
“Saved me a lot of work – Worked great as a painting contractor, I do a lot of siding and Hardiplank replacement. This makes my job a lot easier, quicker, and neater. It’s a great product.”
–5-Star Review by Creative Painting Systems on the Fiber Cement Siding Angle Cutter
Tools for Autobody Repair Trade School Graduates:
- We offer essential autobody tools to complete your collection, such as a Conformable Sander, Axial Weld-Bonding Pliers, Raditap Rapid Dent Removal System, TurboXTools™ Quarter Panel Hemming/ DH Door Hemming Drill Attachment, Hole Punch and Flange Air Tools, Spot Weld Cutter Kit, and a TurboShear® Automotive attachment, among other useful products.
- At Malco, we are always striving to create new, innovative tools or update our existing product lines to best serve our customers. Click here to learn more about our innovation process and some innovative autobody repair tools.
Check out these reviews of our labor-saving automotive tools:
“Five Stars. Works great every time. Good size hole to spot weld and great crimped edge. Great time saver!”–5-Star Review by Peter S. on the Hole Punch and Flange Air Tool – 5/16 Inch Hole
“Great product! Great delivery, came in on time, perfect condition, and the case is nice and strong. Tools work great, perfect for spot weld cutting and easy to clean and maintain.”
–5-Star Review by Russo on the Spot Weld Cutter Kit
ATTENTION INSTRUCTORS: Nominate a Student for “Head of the Class” Honors!
It’s never too late or a bad time! Each school term, Malco recognizes outstanding students graduating from career education programs in HVAC, building construction, and autobody repair. Since 2005, the Malco “Head of the Class” Student Recognition Program has reached out to over 45,000 students, representing more than 550 technical school, union JATC, and industry association career education programs across the USA and Canada.
The Malco “Head of the Class” Student Recognition Program awards a graduating student that you select from your program with “Head of the Class” honors, a noteworthy Malco tool prize (will vary based on the education program), congratulatory certificate, and a Malco cap. There are no further Malco requirements. The graduating student that you select will receive the listed prizes. Just for participating, all members of the class will receive a Malco catalog and cap. You are welcome to be a part of this no-obligation, year-round program. Click here to nominate a graduating student.
With these essential tools in your kit, you are set up for success in your professional career. Good luck with your future endeavors!